Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Don't Buy Adwords System Software...

I just reviewed, in a side-by-side comparison, two well-selling Google Adwords Systems, each designed to take the customer step-by-step through the very complex world of pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. (That was a very large number of hyphens in one sentence.)

I won't bore you with the details in this Blog because you can access it on my site HERE, but it was very interesting to me how the PPC bug bit me again, and how each of these two products appealed to a different part of me. In the end, I bought them both (how else could I review them?), but found I used the simpler, cheaper one much more than the more turnkey one. Huh. Go figure.

As to why the PPC bug hit me: I finally realized that for those of us who don't have marketing staff, doing hardcore search engine optimization (SEO) is frankly beyond me and most like me. The level of SEO in PPC campaigns just seemed a little more manageable.

So, in spite of my earlier debacle in PPC when I tried to figure it out on my own, I decided to give it another shot, but this time, with some instruction.

Read my reviews, but above all, let's compare notes here about PPC campaigns in general, and about products that claim to make the process easier and/or more profitable....

--Arlen

No comments:

Post a Comment